NO PURCHASE OR ENROLLMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR ENROLLMENT DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES (“U.S.”) AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA (excluding residents of Puerto Rico, and all other U.S. territories and possessions) WHO ARE OF LEGAL AGE OF MAJORITY IN THEIR JURISDICTION OF RESIDENCE (AND AT LEAST EIGHTEEN (18)) AS OF DATE OF ENTRY.
1. PROMOTION PERIOD: The Comcast Business Fast Start Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”)begins on 12/21/18 at 12:00:00 PM Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on 1/31/19 at 11:59:59 PM ET (the "Promotion Period").The Sweepstakes will be divided into thirty-one (31) entry periods (each a “Entry Period”) and are outlined further in section #4 below. Each Entry Period will begin at 12:00:00 AM ET (with the exception of the first Entry Period which will start at 12:00:00 PM ET) and conclude at 11:59:59 PM ET.
2. Eligibility: The Sweepstakesis only open to legal residents of the fifty (50) U.S. and the District of Columbia (excluding residents of Puerto Rico, and all other U.S. territories and possessions) who are at least the legal age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence (and at least eighteen (18) years of age or older) as of date of entry. Employees, agents, officers and directors of Comcast Cable Communications Management, LLC (“Sponsor”), teamDigital Promotions, Inc. (“Administrator”) (collectively with Sponsor, the “Sweepstakes Entities”) and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, franchisees, divisions, representatives, contractors, prize providers, and advertising, promotion, fulfillment and marketing agencies (collectively, “Released Parties”) and their immediate families (parents, spouses, children and siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside), and household members, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter or win. Void in Puerto Rico, all other U.S. territories, possessions and where prohibited. Subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. TO ENTER: To receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes, visit www.ComcastBusiness10KSweeps.com and follow the instructions provided to complete and submit the Official Entry Form (hereafter, “Entry”). LIMIT: One (1) Entry per person/email address for the duration of the Promotion Period. Entries received from any person or email address in excess of the stated limitation will be deemed void.
Released Parties are not responsible for late, lost, stolen, incomplete, misdirected, undelivered, delayed, garbled, damaged or inaccurate, emails or Entries, or for telephonic, human or computer failures, problems or errors, interruptions in service due to system upgrades, repairs, modifications or other causes, failures or malfunctions of connections, satellite, network, cable, Internet Service Provider (ISP), phones, phone lines or telephone systems, traffic congestion on the internet, technical or mechanical malfunctions, jumbled, scrambled, delayed or misdirected transmissions, or network, typographical, printing, electronic, computer, mechanical or other malfunctions or errors, whether caused by equipment, programming, human error or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, Sweepstakes Data processing, the announcement of the prizes, the processing of Entries, or in any other Sweepstakes-related materials; interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), cable, satellite or other connections; Internet traffic congestion or any technical problem, including, without limitation, any injury or damage to any person’s computer related to/resulting from Sweepstakes participation; typographical, printing or other errors or omissions in these Official Rules, in any Sweepstakes-related ads/materials; human-processing error; electronic equipment, computer hardware or software failures; or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by equipment, programming, human error, or otherwise. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Sweepstakes or website or who are in violation of these Official Rules, as solely determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified and all associated entries or enrollments will be void.
4. ENTRY PERIOD DrawingS: There will be a total of thirty-one (31) individual random drawings to award the Prizes, one (1) for each Entry Period. Drawings will be conducted from among all entries received for each applicable Entry Period as follows.
|Entry Period||Entry Dates||Winner Selection on/about|
|1||12/21/18, 12/22/18, 12/23/18, 12/24/18, 12/25/18, 12/26/18, 12/27/18, 12/28/18, 12/29/18, 12/30/18, 12/31/18 & 1/1/19||1/4/19|
Odds of winning a Prize depend on the number of eligible Entries received for each applicable Entry Period. Non-winning entries from one Entry Period drawing will carry forward to and be included in subsequent Entry Period drawings. Limit one (1) prize per person, email address, family or household throughout the Promotion Period.
5. THIRTY-ONE (31) PRIZES (ONE (1) PRIZE PER ENTRY PERIOD): Ten thousand dollars ($10,000) awarded in the form of a check. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each prize: $10,000. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Winners are responsible for all federal, state and local taxes, as well as any other costs and expenses associated with acceptance and use of the prize. Prizes awarded are subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. Total ARV of all prizes to be awarded in this Sweepstakes: $310,000.
6.PRIZE AWARDING & NOTIFICATION: No transfer, cash award, or prize substitutions are permitted, except by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to conduct a background check of any and all records of the winners, including without limitation, civil and criminal court records and police reports. To the extent necessary under law, winners shall authorize this background check. Sponsor may also take all steps necessary to corroborate any information provided to Sponsor by a winner in his/her interview. In that regard, winners will be obligated to provide necessary contacts and information so that Sponsor may conduct such investigation. Sponsor reserves the right (at its sole discretion) to disqualify any winner from any prize element, based on the background check. The potential winners will be notified by email and/or telephone and will be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release (where legal) Publicity Release, and required tax documents within five (5) days of date of issuance of notification.
If a potential winner cannot be contacted; is ineligible according to these Official Rules; fails to return the required documents within the specified time period, if prize notification is returned as undeliverable; if a potential winner decides to decline his/her prize for any reason whatsoever; or if a potential winner otherwise fails to fully comply with these Official Rules, he/she will forfeit his/her prize and the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner from among all remaining eligible entries received for the applicable drawing, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Once the official paperwork is received within the specified time period, verified, and receives final approval by Sweepstakes Entities, then and only then will a potential winner become an actual winner. All prize awards are subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules.
7. General: Participants agree to comply with these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winners, by accepting a prize, consent to the use of their name, city and state of residence, business name (if applicable) and Winner’s photograph(s), video and audio recordings for advertising, promotional and other purposes by Sponsor and its designees (“Advertising”), in any and all media now or hereafter devised worldwide in perpetuity without limitation and without additional compensation, notification or permission, unless prohibited by law. All copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights in such Advertising shall be owned by Sponsor or its licensors and winning participants hereby disclaim and waive any claim of right to such Advertising. Such Advertising shall be solely under control of Sponsor or its licensors, and winner hereby waives any claim of control over the Advertising content as well as any possible claims of misuse of winner’s name, likeness or voice under contract, tort or any other theory of law.
All participants agree, as a condition of participation in this Sweepstakes, that Released Parties are not liable for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons or property arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly in connection with participation in any aspect of this Sweepstakes or the acceptance, possession, and use of the prize awarded.
Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any person and void entries of any person who it believes has tampered with the entry process or any other component of this Sweepstakes, whose conduct or actions affect the administration, integrity, security, fairness or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, or who is in violation of these Official Rules. Sponsor also reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void suspect entries and/or to cancel this Sweepstakes (or portion thereof) should virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Sweepstakes or for any other reason, as determined by Sponsor and, in the event the Sweepstakes is cancelled, at its discretion, randomly select the potential prize winners for the drawing(s) at issue from among all eligible, non-suspect Sweepstakes entries received for the drawing(s) at issue prior to the event requiring such action. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, such Entry will be deemed to be made by (and if applicable the prize will be awarded to) the participant whose name is on the Official Entry Form, regardless of whether he/she is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the Sweepstakes Entry. CAUTION: Any attempt to undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek any and all remedies available from such individual to the fullest extent permitted by law.
This Sweepstakes is conducted in English (which will be given its everyday ordinary meaning). Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that (1) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or the prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association and held at the AAA regional office nearest the participant; (2) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and (3) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with participating in this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of participant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
8. Winners list: For the winner’s names (available after 2/28/19), visit winners.teamdigital.com/FastStart no later than 3/29/19.
9. Sponsor: Comcast Cable Communications Management LLC, One Comcast Center, 1701 JFK Blvd., Philadelphia, PA 19103.
10. ADMINISTRATOR: teamDigital Promotions, Inc., 6 Berkshire Blvd, Bethel, CT 06801 www.teamDigital.com.